Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- @csecooney "Theo managed that move in a gown, landed firm, centered, and already in defense stance. I was looking d… https://t.co/JkzLajc2zs — 5 hours 51 min ago
- RT @stephanpastis: https://t.co/t2mDobU25V — 5 hours 58 min ago
- @mythicdelirium @wirewalking @whaojackie This caused me to wonder whether @DarcyLRoss uses snail mail… — 8 hours 48 min ago
- RT @ftrain: #archivepix (saved 18 Oct 2011) https://t.co/r2Im8U3SaA — 9 hours 10 min ago
- RT @TheRaDR: I want to say a thing about the slut-shaming language I've seen around Stormy Daniels. A few words about why wha… https://t.co/yxxbgu18cc — 23 hours 15 min ago
security network religion meme politics bubble teaching esperanto amherst stx social media education school union bcrc busy poetry comcast book science kongresoj beer twitter coffee compromise books technology capitalism town travel activism haiku ntt ubuntu house maker tolkein blog conference drupal writing faculty umass friends holidays schools troll ARE leaf cooking linux sad higher ed mapoli politics life gnu/linux plants