Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- is trying the @NewburghBrewing ElephantBoss at @amherstbrewing and believes it will pair well with their new buffal… https://t.co/HoaZULN538 — 2 hours 41 min ago
- 可愛い!! https://t.co/Z3KcSL6YQi — 3 hours 40 min ago
- Are you following @KamalaHarris? You probably should. She's running for President, you know. — 4 hours 55 min ago
- RT @rushkoff: "The enemies of a tolerant, inclusive culture don’t see their position as inhumane or racist. They see the history… https://t.co/SA2qjnlhu7 — 22 hours 46 min ago
- @HaikuFictionDJU Kelkfoje ĉe kongresoj mi provis organizi rengao-festojn: tiel oni verku rengaon, ĉu ne? Oni drinku… https://t.co/Q69sPUAIrR — 22 hours 50 min ago
esperanto blog leaf activism gnu/linux technology higher ed Darcy social media travel busy union ubuntu schools coffee poetry beer town linux teaching stx religion tolkein maker capitalism bubble writing conference umass troll faculty ntt friends bcrc plants mapoli politics drupal security twitter sad book meme life school house ARE kongresoj holidays science education amherst haiku books network compromise politics comcast language education mapoli cooking
Recent blog posts
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet
- Whomp! - First Inspections
- Erik Visits an American Grave, Part 366
- Nothing like walking through tall
- Ambient Noise Generators