Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- @csecooney "Theo managed that move in a gown, landed firm, centered, and already in defense stance. I was looking d… https://t.co/JkzLajc2zs — 5 hours 54 min ago
- RT @stephanpastis: https://t.co/t2mDobU25V — 6 hours 1 min ago
- @mythicdelirium @wirewalking @whaojackie This caused me to wonder whether @DarcyLRoss uses snail mail… — 8 hours 51 min ago
- RT @ftrain: #archivepix (saved 18 Oct 2011) https://t.co/r2Im8U3SaA — 9 hours 13 min ago
- RT @TheRaDR: I want to say a thing about the slut-shaming language I've seen around Stormy Daniels. A few words about why wha… https://t.co/yxxbgu18cc — 23 hours 18 min ago
ARE book compromise conference friends technology stx comcast haiku town religion capitalism security drupal life ntt esperanto higher ed school poetry writing sad maker beer schools twitter activism politics teaching cooking bcrc meme social media ubuntu union travel leaf linux amherst mapoli politics books education busy network troll umass bubble faculty tolkein kongresoj science plants coffee holidays blog house gnu/linux